Central Florida Area Carnival Cruisers Meet Up?

TriciaEMTB

We're also on the east side of Orlando, Lake Nona area. Just got off the Liberty and looking forward to our next cruise fix on the Freedom the week of Thanksgiving. Would love to meet some of the area cruise and also like the idea of our own forum...would be fun!:D

Crocodile Cruisers! We have crocodiles in FL right? I suck at this :D

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

There's about 2,000 crocodiles left in Southern Florida. They are endangered. You should know that Florida is all about Gators... lol

We're also on the east side of Orlando, Lake Nona area. Just got off the Liberty and looking forward to our next cruise fix on the Freedom the week of Thanksgiving. Would love to meet some of the area cruise and also like the idea of our own forum...would be fun!:D

East side represent!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

How bout a new florida resident carnival cruiser?? :-) I am transferring to tampa in April, followed by my family in july. we are booked on legend in december ( were really moving to save on airfaARE LOL). anyway would love to meet some locals and get some tips on areas to look into for houses etc in the tampa area :-)

We just moved last September from Maine. I love Tampa! We decided to settle in Wesley Chapel, it is a great community and isn't as crowded as everywhere else around Tampa. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me! :D

We just moved last September from Maine. I love Tampa! We decided to settle in Wesley Chapel, it is a great community and isn't as crowded as everywhere else around Tampa. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me! :D

When i first get down there in April ill be staying with my cousin in Wesley Chappel

Okay, where are you Mainiacs from?? I'm from there....Orono (near Bangor)

Archived