New tipping rate?

CRUISING71

Yikes...I hope it is not too late to chime in here and ask a related question.:eek:

On previous Carnival cruises, I have always left my auto charge tips in place ( you know the charges that appear on your "on board" account on the second day of the cruise. ) I have never adjusted them, only tipped a little extra on the last evening to those who gave extra special service.

When I booked my cruise for October, I was asked by PVP if I wanted to prepay, and I said no, for no other reason, than I never did it before.

Now Im thinking, no matter if prepay now, or before the cruise or on my on board account, but it might be nice to prepay, so my final on board bill is less. Question is; can I still prepay those tips before of at the time of final payment? Just curious. Thanks for any info.:)

yes, you can still prepay.

but if you prepaid in october, you would have been grandfathered at the old rate.

in fact, the announcement was posted after 5 on october 31st that as long as you paid by october, you all were grandfathered for any cruise after 12.1.11.

Archived