Cabin for three adults

Thinking of either celebration or spirit and need advice on a cabin that will comfortably sleep 3 adults , any advice on cabins other than suites would be greatly appreciated .

We had a 4 berth on deck 3 inside on Spirit near to the middle lifts, last year,for 3 adults, it had 2 beds with 2 beds that drop down above them,the cabin steward asked us which side bed we wanted to use,that stayed down all the time,there was still plenty of head room to enable sitting on the lower bed without hitting your head,my daught had just enough room to sit up in the upper berth with out hitting her head on the ceiling. There was 3 double wardrobes,a dressing table with large mirror and 6 drawers and another chest with 4 drawers,and a small chest with 3 drawers between the beds,the toilet/shower is not the biggest but big enough.There was a reasonable amount of room to move around with all 3 of us in there getting dressed/changed, there is enough room for suit cases to be stored under the beds as well. I think it was cabin no 494.

We had a 4 berth on deck 3 inside on Spirit near to the middle lifts, last year,for 3 adults, it had 2 beds with 2 beds that drop down above them,the cabin steward asked us which side bed we wanted to use,that stayed down all the time,there was still plenty of head room to enable sitting on the lower bed without hitting your head,my daught had just enough room to sit up in the upper berth with out hitting her head on the ceiling. There was 3 double wardrobes,a dressing table with large mirror and 6 drawers and another chest with 4 drawers,and a small chest with 3 drawers between the beds,the toilet/shower is not the biggest but big enough.There was a reasonable amount of room to move around with all 3 of us in there getting dressed/changed, there is enough room for suit cases to be stored under the beds as well. I think it was cabin no 494.

I was hoping for maybe a sofa bed , we are all in our late 50's so don't really relish the thought of climbing up into bed ,do the balcony cabins have sofas ?

We had a deluxe cabin on dream last yr with a sofa bed and am sure that's what we have this yr on celebration. You will get a discount for 3 rd adult sharing so it hopefully won't be too much to upgrade to a larger cabin

On the Spirit it may be worthwhile booking a Suite, as there is a 'lounge' section with a sofa bed in, this has a screen you can pull across to make it into two separate rooms, that would offer extra privacy if required (and you also get tea and coffee making facilities! :)

Archived