Two bottle of wine rule exception?

i guide the sky

I doubt that the security staff have the discretion to make decisions on exceptions and wouldn't count on it in any event. I think they'll either inspect and deny or not inspect and never notice. But if you bring something other than wine you should be prepared to lose it.

I didn't even know you could buy beer in a bottle that big, and cider? In the case of the beer bottle, you would have to drink the whole thing up at one sitting or else it would go flat. YUCK!

Most Belgian ales Come in a 750ml size. Same with ciders. In fact the 750ml size is far more common than a more common 12oz bottle you will find with American beers. As far a drinking in one sitting, no problem there! Especially if you have two drinking from it which would be the case here.

I didn't even know you could buy beer in a bottle that big, and cider? In the case of the beer bottle, you would have to drink the whole thing up at one sitting or else it would go flat. YUCK!

One 12 oz bottle of beer is about 360 ml...so a 750 ml bottle would be about two bottles. I don't think that's a problem :)

Cider (alcoholic) is available in 750ml bottles.

Archived