Cabin Crawl

FloatingSunGoddess

What's a cabin crawl...poker cabin crawl??

A cabin crawl is just a chance for folks to get to see a variety of cabin categories. We have a cabin crawl coming up on the Magic and our folks will see everything from an inside porthole cabin to a Grand Suite! It's great fun. Some folks provide snacks or a shot or something of that nature but it's not necessary. We've got 110 folks doing this one!!

A poker cabin crawl is a bit different. Everyone puts a few bucks into a pot and picks up a card at each cabin they visit. At the end of the cabin crawl everyone meets at a given location and makes a 5 card hand from their collected cards. The person with the best hand wins!! Fun!!!

:)

I've never been on one- would consider doing one with CC members that I've been chatting with for awhile. I think that's how it gets started... on your roll call, and then moves to private messages and sometimes Facebook now. Facebook has a lot of the roll call members using it as their social site for extra things like this now... sigh. Such a time eater for me-

how does one go about putting together a "cabin crawl" sounds neat to explore all the different types of cabins!!

They're normally organized on a roll call. You find out who wants to host (allow folks to visit their cabin and ask questions, take pictures, etc...) and who wants to crawl.

Once all the participants are in place you schedule a time and place to meet... give out at little map with the route to the cabins and have at it!

Our cabin crawls are large so we send folks off in groups about 15 minutes apart...

They're normally organized on a roll call. You find out who wants to host (allow folks to visit their cabin and ask questions, take pictures, etc...) and who wants to crawl.

Once all the participants are in place you schedule a time and place to meet... give out at little map with the route to the cabins and have at it!

Our cabin crawls are large so we send folks off in groups about 15 minutes apart...

We have ALWAYS enjoyed particiapting the Cabin Crawls....with or without the poker! ;)

Archived