Thinking Ahead/Booking future cruise

JetSet2B

Hey guys! I'm trying to plan in advance for taking either a fall cruise to Bermuda and/or a holiday cruise at Christmas or New Year's. The prices for the holiday cruises (for a solo) are high. Is it possible I'll catch a sale or do these prices tend to stay high because it's the holiday?

Also, I've been wanting to go to Bermuda for a while but the single supplement is killing me. Just wondering if I should go ahead and book now for the fall or if NCL or RCCL tend to have sales on their fall Bermuda sailings.

Thanks!

Last year around September I think NCL had no supplements for the Gem for October - you could get an inside for $349 and after port fees it was still $550-560 from what I remember-

Balconies were $629

In fact, a member on this forum did just that and had a very positive review.

I am waiting to go on the Breakaway to Bermuda

Last year around September I think NCL had no supplements for the Gem for October - you could get an inside for $349 and after port fees it was still $550-560 from what I remember-

Balconies were $629

In fact, a member on this forum did just that and had a very positive review.

I am waiting to go on the Breakaway to Bermuda

Wow, that's good. I just found an 8 day on RCCl to Bermuda for $1350 total which is sailing out of my home port. It's less than $200 a day so I have it on hold. Think I may go ahead and book. . .

Wow, that's good. I just found an 8 day on RCCl to Bermuda for $1350 total which is sailing out of my home port. It's less than $200 a day so I have it on hold. Think I may go ahead and book. . .

That same cruise is now down to under $1100. Glad I waited :D

Wishing I could get it for under $1000 but this is a good rate and I don't need airfare.

Archived