? Passcards

Maeshel

Can I put my sister-in-law on my account? Can she have her own account backed by mine? Whar is the minimum ammout she has to pay down in her account?

On our last cruise my wife won a cruise at bingo. She said her sister, that has had a very hard life, always dreamed of going on a cruise. Since we were already planning on a spring cruise, I said lets in vite her along. The cruise is paid for along with the air fare.

I know SIL thinks it is charity and she wants to have her own account. I told her that she could be on my account, if she doesn't become a lush.

I know that she would perfer her own account, but she does not have a lot of finacial resorces or a credit card.

Can I back her passcard with my account and let her think it is hers? If there is a minimum for cash paying customers, can we get around it? I would like to keep her dignity. Is there way to go behind the scenes and guarantee her account? I can well afford and planned on paying for her entire trip anyway.

Can I put my sister-in-law on my account? Can she have her own account backed by mine? Whar is the minimum ammout she has to pay down in her account?

YES

On our last cruise my wife won a cruise at bingo. She said her sister, that has had a very hard life, always dreamed of going on a cruise. Since we were already planning on a spring cruise, I said lets in vite her along. The cruise is paid for along with the air fare.

not sure about the amount

I know SIL thinks it is charity and she wants to have her own account. I told her that she could be on my account, if she doesn't become a lush.

I know that she would perfer her own account, but she does not have a lot of finacial resorces or a credit card.

Can I back her passcard with my account and let her think it is hers? If there is a minimum for cash paying customers, can we get around it? I would like to keep her dignity. Is there way to go behind the scenes and guarantee her account? I can well afford and planned on paying for her entire trip anyway.

yes....you can do that....are you all on the same reservation? just give them one CC when you check in...

if you're on separate ressies, you can still pay for hers...you can do that during the on line check in....it will make sense when you read each step...

i am not sure what they want for cash...and i don't know her situation but you can have her give you $100 for instance that you could "put on her account' and just keep, then return it to her....if that makes sense....

i think it's really nice to do this...i was able to make someone's dream come true and it was really awesome!

OR...if she'd feel better, perhaps you can pay for it, then let her pay you a little at a time when you return home...whatever would make you and your sister comfortable...she might WANT to pay you for a pride thing....

and you can certainly give them your CC for her account...probably easier to do it ahead of time...but they'll still need to swipe the card at check in...

Archived