S.t.y.l.e.

OceanDreaming2

[quote=rfcf2trips;33219083.

But I can see that it will be funny to say "party like a NCLer" instead of "party like a Norwegian"....

But when I heard that "party like a Norwegian" my first thought was - how do Norwegians party?

Well first you take a lot of lutefisk and wrap it in lefse for the appetizers, and then you drink enough to get the taste of the lutefisk out of your mouth. Can't tell I am not a lutefisk fan, but I do love the lefse. LOL

Last week, during our Dawn cruise, crew members were notified they were no longer to wear their S.T.Y.L.E. pins. A new program is coming soon - Vacation Hero. No idea when the new pins will arrive and not much info on how they will earn their pins.

We were gifted several of the S.T.Y.L.E. pins and wore them for the balance of the cruise and will wear them proudly on future Norwegian cruises (also new - they prefer Norwegian vs. NCL).

S.T.Y.L.E. cards were still available to leave positive feedback for great crew members.

This might sound stupid, but where do I find STYLE cards? I dont remember ever seeing comment cards. (Probably just me not paying attention :p)

Archived