When will Oasis obtain upgrades from Allure ?

Had an email to RCCL about Solarium Grill and Rich.

All I got is that there is no Brasilian Steak House on Oasis along the long list of restaurants. No comment on any planned changes.

Rich: "...Richard Spacey will be the cruise director onboard the Explorer of the Seas from March 9, 2012 until May 19, 2012.". No comment on when where he will be after that.

Wrote another mail with follow up questions. Let's see ... normally they don't answer this ;-)

I guess Rich will be 'working' on ships like Explorer to polish them etc.

Once Sunshine comes out Ken takes them out and Rich get's the second one.

Here's the update I got from RCCL on my follow up questions:

"...Please be advised that at this time, Royal Caribbean International has not made any announcement concerning the Solarium Bistro. At this time, we do not have information on the new schedule for Richard Spacey after May 19, 2012 when his time will be up on the Explorer of the Seas.

Ricky Matthews will be Cruise Director on the Oasis of the Seas until June, 2012. Again, we have no information at this time who will be taking his place. Please check back at a later date for more information..."

Solarium: At least they don't say that something got announced, i.e. they don't deny that there will not be any change.

Rich: I don't believe that they don't have the info yet, where Rich will be in 2,5 month from now ... guess they try to keep speculations going ...

Ricky: Let's see how he does on Oasis. Am wondering who will be in charge after June ... Rich ? :D

Archived