Total Cost for Beverage Package

dthomaso

Iron2000, why would you want to do that? To save a bit? Wouldn't you be concerned that someone will bust you? Why would you want to have that hanging over you when you are having a good time? I just can't understand.

Changing Subjects, What drinks can I get all day at the lido buffet if I don't get the premium package. is there lemonaid, ice tea, fruit punch, etc. I'll most likely get the soda package and do the sodas come in cans or do I carry a water bottle all the time. Is there diet caffeine coke. Thank you.

On my last cruises, they stopped selling the packages on the third day of a 7 day cruise.

Ugh, this may throw a kink in my plans. I'm not a huge drinker and wouldn't use it for 10 days straight but would use it for the last 2 or 3 to check it out and see if it's something I'd like to budget into the cost for future cruises. I don't mind buying per drink but I'd like to try out not having to sign and trying new drinks that I wouldn't normally buy in fear of not liking them.

Did you try to buy one at the bar or were they just no longer advertising them?

Hi going to buy the package for myself but the better half doesnt think she will drink that much to cover the $54 per day , if I buy her drinks seperate would they notice if I occassionally gave her one of my beers , how would they know ??:confused:

I was on Celebrity last fall, cruising the Panama...and yes, the do notice!! Friends of mine bought the pkgs....each of the couple had their own card, and had to use there own card, meaning the husband couldn't even put his wife drink on his card....

BABA7

Changing Subjects, What drinks can I get all day at the lido buffet if I don't get the premium package. is there lemonaid, ice tea, fruit punch, etc. I'll most likely get the soda package and do the sodas come in cans or do I carry a water bottle all the time. Is there diet caffeine coke. Thank you.

Soda comes in cans under the packages or when individually purchased. The Celebrity web site indicates they do have Caffeine free diet Coke (click here) I've never looked for it nor paid enough attention to have recalled seeing it myself.

Here is a recap of all of the no-extra charge beverages you'll find on board at the lido and other dining areas:

Tap water, Brewed coffee (regular and decaf), instant coffee (taster's choice regular and decaf), Tea (good selection of about 8 or more popular tea blends including green, mint, etc), hot coca (Nestles instant mix), Milk (regular, chocolate and skim), juices, iced tea, lemonade, fruit punch.

All of these items are available in any dining area or from room service. They are available 24/7 from room service and from beverage stations in the buffet area although some items are not available at all times in the buffet: Some milks are only available during meals in the buffet and the dispensers used for juices during breakfast times are used for iced tea, lemonade and punch at other times.

For the most part there is an extra charge for any alcoholic, carbonated, or bottled beverage. Also most bars and lounges charge for any beverages served there. There are upscale versions of many no-extra-charge beverages available which do cost extra such as espresso based coffees, organic teas, bottled water, fresh sqeezed OJ, etc.

Archived