Beaching question

Stinkybaby

So I am thinking we are going to go to Fernando's for lunch, then chill on the beach until its time to go back to the ship. Is the beach in costa maya good for swimming? Also, while we are swimming, where should I keep my cash, wallet etc? I saw somewhere that had paddle boarding, but again the same question where will I keep my stuff? There are only two of us going so its not like someone can stay on land and watch it. Thanks ;)

Go out of 100% Agave, turn right at Sierra, go 1 block, turn right on the malecon, go 1/2 block to Tropicante. grab a louunger, if available, and buy a drink or two. Yes you can swim off the beach, you do need to be a bit mindful of boat traffic if you go out too far.

For paddle boards, I believe you need to go to Tequila Beach, unless other places now stock water toys. For that place, when you reach the malecon, turn left toward the lighthouse and walk two or 3 blocks. You'll be hounded by some lounge chair hawkers but you'll find Teuqilla beach a bit off by itself before you reach the end of the malecon and the lighthouse.

Re: your wallet and stuff, if you're with a group, or just two people, always have someone stay with your things, don't let everyone hit the water at the same time.

Archived