Extra room key / sail & sign card.

Aurori

Makes me curious as to what other fun/adventure/trouble I can get into with a crew pass :D

LOL Not much. When you are wearing the badge, and yes you are required to at all times when you are below decks, everyone is checking you out. It feels a little awkward at times.

LOL Not much. When you are wearing the badge, and yes you are required to at all times when you are below decks, everyone is checking you out. It feels a little awkward at times.

Ahhh, I see... Well, I figure after a couple of the $1.25 drinks I probably won't care so much :p

They can sense when you dont BELONG.

Dave

I was thinking along those lines. They are relaxing in their comfortable home environment where they are free to talk to their friends all about the demanding and terrible passenger(s) they had to deal with that day. A place where they dont have to kiss butt to the ship guests... and here I am, a ship guest, in their territory! *evil eye*. One way to cure that though... "Round a drinks, ON ME!" Instantly friendly! lol :D

Ahhh, I see... Well, I figure after a couple of the $1.25 drinks I probably won't care so much :p

LOL Good point. I certainly didn't after a couple. Now getting a drink at the crew bar....that is an adventure! You can't be shy, but somehow I don't think that is a problem for you. ;)

I was thinking along those lines. They are relaxing in their comfortable home environment where they are free to talk to their friends all about the demanding and terrible passenger(s) they had to deal with that day. A place where they dont have to kiss butt to the ship guests... and here I am, a ship guest, in their territory! *evil eye*. One way to cure that though... "Round a drinks, ON ME!" Instantly friendly! lol :D

Yes, that would definitely get you a bunch of new friends. Now will you hurry up and get on the ship. I cant get on until you get off.:p

Dave

Yes, that would definitely get you a bunch of new friends. Now will you hurry up and get on the ship. I cant get on until you get off.:p

Dave

Believe me, I want to be on there just as bad as you want me there! Haha! I was just lamenting over the fact I still have 2 more days to go. I'm all packed and ready, nothing to do now but sit and stare at the clock... tick.... tock.........tick......................tock

Why does it always seem to run slower the closer we get to going?? Grr:mad:

Believe me, I want to be on there just as bad as you want me there! Haha! I was just lamenting over the fact I still have 2 more days to go. I'm all packed and ready, nothing to do now but sit and stare at the clock... tick.... tock.........tick......................tock

Why does it always seem to run slower the closer we get to going?? Grr:mad:

You will also find that you get less sleep the closer you get. You would think after 30 cruises, the excitement would have worn off.

Dave

Archived