Adventure Beach - Explorer of the Seas

Canadian Tyler

I answered your question on the RCCL board, but my pictures of that cruise are not great for giving pictures of Adventure Beach, but I found a couple of links that are good.

http://www.ultimatetaxi.com/cruise_photos/explorer_of_the_seas20.htm

This one shows the big waterslide. The pool to the left with the fish on the bottom is about one foot deep all throughout and would be good for your three year old. The pool on the right is a circle with a shallow ledge and a deeper center. You can kind of see the ledge in the picture.

http://www.liquidatlas.com/royal_caribbean/Explorer/Explorer-16.html

This is a picture that shows the entire "fish on the bottom" pool from the other picture. As you can see, this pool has a small slide that my three year old liked and yours probably will too.

As I said on my RCCL post, I think there is a height requirement for the bigger slide.

I hope that helps.

• 11 months later...
Can a family spend time together at Adventure Ocean or is it just if the kids are dropped off? My girls would enjoy the water slide, but we are on vacation to be together...

Adventure Ocean is the kids program, Adventure Beach is the small water park area that the OP was talking about. The two names are a little confusing.:)

Adventure Beach is not a drop off area so it will fit perfectly with your plans to have a family vacation together.

Adventure Ocean is the kids program, Adventure Beach is the small water park area that the OP was talking about. The two names are a little confusing.:)

Adventure Beach is not a drop off area so it will fit perfectly with your plans to have a family vacation together.

Thanks for clarifying! We leave in 6 days! Any idea if mom and dad can use the waterside, too :)

Archived