POM: Hidden Zone 1 Card?

spj8705

Hello. We are sailing Destiny in March, and I remember reading alot of reviews that they hide Zone 1 cards through out the waiting are. Do they still do this? If so, where are they? Thanks in advanced! :)

I'm not sure about "hiding" them... but unless your luggage has the zone 1 tags on it you most likely will have a hard time finding them...

I think I explained it wrong. I'm talking about when you get to the port and check in at the desk they give you the zone cards for boarding. I remember reading and seeing people say they hide a few Zone 1 cards at port of miami in the waiting areas. We'll be on Destiny March. Thanks. :)

Hello. We are sailing Destiny in March, and I remember reading alot of reviews that they hide Zone 1 cards through out the waiting are. Do they still do this? If so, where are they? Thanks in advanced! :)

They're hidden at random in the waiting area. One PAX posted their kid found one while they were waiting. Its luck of the draw and I don't think its fair to ruin the surprise. Have a great cruise.

Yes, they were taped under chairs randomly. On our last cruise in June, the family of 4 across from us had one under their chair. It had actually fallen in the floor & we told them that we bet it was a zone 1 card. It was! They weren't even going to bother looking. They were going to take us with them but one of our party members was using the restroom.

It would be nice if they continued it...added a little excitement while waiting (not that we waited that long to begin with). Guess we'll find out in May. :)

when you arrive at the pier before boarding has started you will be given a zone number for boarding.

Each zone is for about 50 people. So if you are one of the 50 or so people to board you will get a low zone number.

(zone one is for suites, handicapped and weddings

when you arrive at the pier before boarding has started you will be given a zone number for boarding.

Each zone is for about 50 people. So if you are one of the 50 or so people to board you will get a low zone number.

Ah, ok. Now i get it. I never get there that early so i didnt know what they were.

why not? You could be onboard by noon eating lunch= starting your cruise vacation earlier then anticipated

We usually have to wait for my Mom and Dad to arrive at our house in Orlando to watch the kids and dog. They have a 3 hour drive and don't usually get there until 11 or so. Unless we cruise out of Miami or Ft. Lauderale, we drive the day of the cruise to Tampa or Port Canaveral. I hate Orlando but that is one perk of living here. We usually get there around 12-1 or so. Plenty of time to eat and explore the ship before its time to muster.

Actually boarding order is:

Weddings, Handicapped, VIP, Then #1...;)

We got to POM for our Destiny cruise in September just about 10:30 and had a zone 3 boarding card.....

which boarded about 10 minutes after the first two...

There were three Zone one cards hidden under various seats..

I never in a million years would have thought to actually 'hunt' for these cards before choosing a place to sit...kind of takes all the fun out of it.

If I'd happened to have been the one with the lucky seat.. I'd have taken the zone one, and given someone else my zone three... and turned in the later zone card.

We sailed on the Destiny in October, and as I had seen a previous post my 9 year old son had strict instructions to find 1 lol. Well he didn't have to search hard, 1 had fallen under the chair. Later on we saw another 1 and pointed it out to first time cruisers and made their day. We had no problems using it and in fact they forgot to take them from us when we boarded lol.

Archived