Milleniem or Liberty RCI?

oldplayer532

Looking for a short break and picked these two option. After cruising on Independence and Eclipse kind of wondering how is Milli's condition. I know Liberty is beautiful and was refurbished last year, but her ports of call do not excite me. I know for sure I find stuff to do in Key West and Cozumel. Any input?

I would only choose Liberty if I loved lots of activities on the ship. Otherwise, I'd recommend Millennium.

Just returned from short cruise on the Millie and loved it. The thallasotherapy pool was a favorite, as was walking around the ship on the 11th deck watching the sunset. It's a great amenity on the M-class. Food and service in the MDR were excellent; so much so that I never got around to trying the specialty restaurant. It was slightly worn in some areas such as bedding, but it's still a beautiful ship.

Sailed on the Liberty in December and had a wonderful cruise. It looked terrific. My daughter and friend loved it, especially all the activities and venues.

I preferred the Millie.

We have been on the LOS but not the Millenium. However, we too decided to give the Millie a chance. We are diamond on RCCL but always wanted to try Celebrity. Now that our kids are almost grown, we decided it was time. We will be on her March 19th. We are all looking forward to seeing what she has to offer. Good luck with your decision. I think ports of call makes a HUGE difference too!

We have been on the LOS but not the Millenium. However, we too decided to give the Millie a chance. We are diamond on RCCL but always wanted to try Celebrity. Now that our kids are almost grown, we decided it was time. We will be on her March 19th. We are all looking forward to seeing what she has to offer. Good luck with your decision. I think ports of call makes a HUGE difference too!

We just took our first Celebrity cruise on Millennium and loved it. We are diamond on RC, and transferred over to Elite and Celebrity, and the perks are better, IMHO, on Celebrity. The ship is a nice smaller one, that is a much more intimate sailing than the Liberty. We love the Liberty, been on her 3 times, and considering another next Jan. For a nice short cruise, the Millie was an excellent choice. Also, the ports, to me, play a big part in what cruise we take. I think you will really enjoy the Millie.

Archived