Platinum member- Milestone

Herbaltees

My mom and I booked a cruise yesterday and she kept telling me she should be something by now with as many cruises as she has taken. Her past cruises only showed 6 starting in 2007, she kept saying that wasn't right. So I called Carnival, they showed her husband sailing on the Tropicale and other cruises and I said my mom had to have cruised on those with her husband.

They finally found she had two past guest numbers, combined them and she has 11 past cruises. Last year we missed out on the Platinum perks but on our cruise coming up she gets them!

So excited over the Laundry!

What is a Milestone? What do you receive when you're a Platinum member? Do you become a Platinum member on your 10th cruise or after your 10th cruise? We're doing our 9th next month.

Platinum on your 10th cruise untill they revamp the program, which they keep threatening to do. Milestone, currently, is 25 +

Just completed #36, have #37, 38 and 39 booked. But if rumor is true and they count days cruised on the new program, I just got to 226 and 225 is rumored to be top tier. Bring it on, I'm waiting.:p

Archived