Which cabins are available?

RTLS

I'm booked on O for this October and I'm interested to see what cabins are still available.

It seems I can't find this out because when I log in I'm told that I already have a booking and will have to contacct my TA. I don't want to do that as this is just because I'm curious to know. Is there any other way the website will let me know? I can't get the info without logging in.

Thanks for any help.

I'm booked on O for this October and I'm interested to see what cabins are still available.

It seems I can't find this out because when I log in I'm told that I already have a booking and will have to contacct my TA. I don't want to do that as this is just because I'm curious to know. Is there any other way the website will let me know? I can't get the info without logging in.

Thanks for any help.

You'll need to sign out of your Oceania Account on the Website, close that browser window and then go back to the Oceania Website and try to book your cruise as if you were a new face.

When you get to the "select a cabin" page, you may view up to 5 open cabins at a shot.

Unfortunately, I can't get as far as the "Cabin Selection" page without first registering or signing in. I guess I could register under a fake name but that seems a bit silly.

Thanks anyway.

Unfortunately, I can't get as far as the "Cabin Selection" page without first registering or signing in. I guess I could register under a fake name but that seems a bit silly.

Thanks anyway.

I've done it several times. Its very easy. Why do you need to have a fake name? Have you already registered with a password? If not it is very easy to do and then do a dummy booking. If there is a particular room you are looking at and want to see if it is available then you can enter that room # under that cabin catagory and it will tell you if it is available. When you are done looking just close the browser. Easy.

I've done it several times. Its very easy. Why do you need to have a fake name? Have you already registered with a password? If not it is very easy to do and then do a dummy booking. If there is a particular room you are looking at and want to see if it is available then you can enter that room # under that cabin catagory and it will tell you if it is available. When you are done looking just close the browser. Easy.

Whoops! Sorry, I didn't read your post all the way. Maybe since you are from Canada it reads different and won't let you through? I'm booked but I can just sign in under my name and do all the dummy bookings I want.

Are you already booked on the cruise you are checking cabin availability ???

Are you already booked on the cruise you are checking cabin availability ???

Yes, I was offered an upgrade and I checked the cabins available before I accepted the upgrade with a cabin location that was just above the one I had and then I was offered another upgrade so checked again etc. I also check future availabiilty. So there you have it. :)

Yes, I was offered an upgrade and I checked the cabins available before I accepted the upgrade with a cabin location that was just above the one I had and then I was offered another upgrade so checked again etc. I also check future availabiilty. So there you have it. :)

Well that is interesting...I am never able to see other cabins available

Hmmmm,

Wonder why so folks can see available cabins and others can't

The people who say that they "can't" see which cabins are available are just not looking in the right place.

It is true that the system was not designed so that one may check that kind of thing easily, but it can be done.

The people who say that they "can't" see which cabins are available are just not looking in the right place.

It is true that the system was not designed so that one may check that kind of thing easily, but it can be done.

I recently tried using IE instead of Google chrome and found that I could check cabin availability only with IE. Jim and Stan thank you for letting us know that it can be done.

I was just able to do this with IE but I had to do a dummy booking. They showed me 7 rooms at a time except in one category where they only showed 1 room and I assume that is the ony one available. I learned all the suites are wait-listed and the deck I am on is only on a "guarantee" basis. Very good info to get. Thanks.

Archived