confused by Summit restaurant options

Sisa

Hi, We are scheduled to be on the Summit at the end of June. I am confused by the dining options. We have our main dining option set; that isn't a problem. What is the story with the specialty restaurants on the ship? And are there some restaurants that only some passengers can use, but not others? Any information would be appreciated... thanks!

Hi, We are scheduled to be on the Summit at the end of June. I am confused by the dining options. We have our main dining option set; that isn't a problem. What is the story with the specialty restaurants on the ship? And are there some restaurants that only some passengers can use, but not others? Any information would be appreciated... thanks!

There is only one restaurant on the Summit that "regular" passengers cannot use and that is Blu - which is the main dining room for Aqua Class. The specialty restaurants are The Normandie ($40 per person); Qzine ($40 per person) and Bistro on Five which is $5.00 per person and worth every cent!! There are other included buffet type places around next to the spa (healthy type food), the grill - pool side, the main buffet. There is a station which has an "item of the day" like fish and chips. Lots of options for eating!! Have fun - we loved the Summit!

Blu was "carved out" of the main dining room, upper level (deck 5). It has a separate entrance from the MDR. Can't wait to try it....reports have been extremely positive so far.

Here's a link to the deck plan:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/explore/ships/detail.do?shipCode=SM#deck_plans/explore/ships/deckPlans.do%3FshipCode=SM

Thank you for the information. Very helpful. Now, at the risk of seeming terribly ignorant, what is the "Aqua class." My travel agent didn't mention this to me when we booked, so I would presume that we are not in it!

Thank you for the information. Very helpful. Now, at the risk of seeming terribly ignorant, what is the "Aqua class." My travel agent didn't mention this to me when we booked, so I would presume that we are not in it!

Here's a link that will tell you something about Aqua class. While on the site, continue looking, and perhaps the looking will raise more questions we can answer here.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/plancruise/media.do?pagename=staterooms

The "X" brochure shows the Constellation having Tuscan Grill in the deck plans. I'm being told that Summit doesn't have this dining room. Aren't all the M class ships supposed to have the same eateries after their upgrade?

Am I missing something?????

Thank you

Paul

The "X" brochure shows the Constellation having Tuscan Grill in the deck plans. I'm being told that Summit doesn't have this dining room. Aren't all the M class ships supposed to have the same eateries after their upgrade?

Am I missing something?????

Thank you

Paul

Only the Connie got the Tuscan Grille. All the rest get Q-sine instead.

Archived