Feast at LeLe?

karmavacations

We are cruising Hawaii and were all set to go to Old Lahaina Luau, which we have been to B4 on land-based trips and loved it.

But, hubby has been quite ill and has just gotten the "go-ahead" to travel in April. I see that the Feast at LeLe has table setting is much less crowed, which would work great for us!

I need to know how far it is from the port? Do I hire a taxi/driver or what?

Any help that you can provide would be GREATLY appreciated...thanks in advance:confused:

We are cruising Hawaii and were all set to go to Old Lahaina Luau, which we have been to B4 on land-based trips and loved it.

But, hubby has been quite ill and has just gotten the "go-ahead" to travel in April. I see that the Feast at LeLe has table setting is much less crowed, which would work great for us!

I need to know how far it is from the port? Do I hire a taxi/driver or what?

Any help that you can provide would be GREATLY appreciated...thanks in advance:confused:

The Feast at Lele has been recently discussed on the thread with a link below where you could find more info begining with post #12 about this great experience. :D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1569236

I don't know which port (Lahaina or Kahului) you'll be arriving in but it's about 45 minutes from Kahului & maybe half a mile from the Lahaina tender pier.

If you could read my posts on that other thread & still have additional questions about the Feast at Lele, I'll check here to try to answer them.

The Feast at Lele has been recently discussed on the thread with a link below where you could find more info begining with post #12 about this great experience. :D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1569236

I don't know which port (Lahaina or Kahului) you'll be arriving in but it's about 45 minutes from Kahului & maybe half a mile from the Lahaina tender pier.

If you could read my posts on that other thread & still have additional questions about the Feast at Lele, I'll check here to try to answer them.

If you are on POA they stop at the Kahului port for an over night stay so yes it is 45 min away. A taxi ride will cost you quite a bit from there. If the ship stop at Lahaina then it is about a 10 minute walk from the dock heading south east on front street. You can see the whole show from Betty's restaurants. :)

Thanks...I am indeed docking Lahaina on Rhapsody of the Seas.

I read link provided and it reassured me that this was the best choice for us.

Your assistance was appreciated:)

I'm glad that information was helpful & if you have any questions I may be able to answer let me know. We enjoyed the Feast at Lele very much for our special celebration. :)

Do any of you have any suggestions for renting a car in this tendered port.

I have done some research and it seems a bit confusing as I really wanted to rent car for both days since the drop-off times are quite early and we are over-nighting. But, this would entail securing overnight parking.

Someone had posted that HERTZ allowed them to drop keys off in some sort of drop-box, if this is the case then I could just rent car for one day...

*Astro Flyer, are you out there LOL?

You have never steered me wrong

• 1 month later...
I do realize that it is a tender port, but Lahaina is were the ship itinerary states...

Was just clarifying just in case RC didn't have that on your paperwork. Or if someone else is planning their port but not realizing they need to add in padding for the trip to the pier.

And I can't believe I typed "shop" instead of "ship".

Archived