Dinner assignments

Cruzin' Daddy

Thanks' date=' Rose! Looks like there is only one 8 person table in each dining room on the Elation. I would love to have that table![/quote']

There are plenty of 8 person tables in the aft dining room. Just one in the center though...

Do you have all eight people on the same reservation? If not, make sure your reservation numbers are linked together, so you will be seated together.

Yes. That is great advice. Call your PVP and get linked for dining if you haven't already.

I've already contacted my PVP and had the reservations linked. Isn't the aft dining room only for the anytime dinners? I noticed there was only the one eight top table in the midship dining room. Right now there are only seven in our party. Do you all think we will be able to get an eight top if the eighth person doesn't commit?

I've already contacted my PVP and had the reservations linked. Isn't the aft dining room only for the anytime dinners? I noticed there was only the one eight top table in the midship dining room. Right now there are only seven in our party. Do you all think we will be able to get an eight top if the eighth person doesn't commit?

I would imagine that you'll very likely get an 8 top. Check your S&S cards for table# when you check in and make a beeline for the MAÎTRE D' to request what you want if you don't all have the same table.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived