Carnival Miracle Feb 6-14, 2012 Review with Pictures

mosaic_mom

Thank you for your kind words. I meant that I saw the shot glasses on a CC review before our last cruise and totally forgot about them when we cruised, so I wanted to be sure I got one this cruise. When you pay for the drink, you get to keep the little shot glass. I think they are on all the ships. You can ask for them at any bar I think and you can ask the drink waiter in the MDR. On the Miracle, I think they had yellow, green, blue, and clear. I got all but the clear one. I was hoping they had a red one, but they didn't. Not sure if they don't come in that color or they were out.

Thank you for letting me know!! I made a note to remember to get these!!

Glad to hear good things about this ship. I will be on it out of NYC come 6/7 -- first time for this ship. Heard it is a sister ship to the Legend which I loved!

May end up going alone since my cabin mate is having problems with her knee -- water on the knee -- doing theraphy now and may need surgery. Looking around for a possible replacement since I paid in full for both of us just in case she decided to back out.

Great review! We will have slightly different ports -- San Juan, St. Thomas and Grand Turk -- 8 day sailing.

MARAPRINCE

Archived