Big Mess up for Granduer, April 30

akreal

Booked the April 30,2005 cruise (Oct. 11,2004) for the 7 day carribean cruise leaving out New Orleans to cozumel.georgetown,cayman,then returning to New Orleans. Used RCC /Cruise Network.

No notice was given to me for change of cruise to April 23.from travel agency. Royal Carribbean said they sent notice to this travel agency for change in July 2004. They-RCC say they will charge me 50% penalty for having to go on the 23rd cruise when the travel agency should rectify their mistake for selling me a cruise that was really was not available. Someone please help as no one is doing anything about this. The supervisor-John Pulipanoof RCC/ cruise network will not rectify their mistake on my reservation and is being negligent in this misrepresentation of a cruise . I know there are others out there---Please get in touch so we may solve this problem

akreal2001@yahoo.com

When you received confirmation, was the date on your confirmation with cabin number. If so than you are the party at fault for not reading it. If they sent you a confirmation with the wrong date ect then you have a beef. If you paid by CC try getting your money back that way.

others have posted that they have contacted RCI about their 4/23 cruise and customer service confirmed the incident, but did give any details. So it may have really happened.

I'm with CaptData, what did your docs say?

Check out the RCCL board for details and pictures of the hole in the side of the ship. It really happened although there doesn't seem to much being said about it on the Internet.

Have a great next cruise.

Wow! :eek: You see, I always tell my husband I have Titanic syndrome! I was nervous on our Dec 2004 cruise that something like this would happen.

We had originally decided we werent cruising again after some disappointing food/entertainment , BUT.....we booked an owner's suite for Dec 10 and will give it another shot.:)

To the OP: They are offering full refunds for the 4/23 cruise. Maybe you could get that refund and get on the 4/30 cruise now? (and not be out any $$)

Or maybe not, considering what you said about it not being available. Wonder why you got booted off? Hmmmmm.

Just wondering.

Michelle

Archived