Gem in Port Canaveral *live*

Highboy90

Yes, they are. I check from time to time and look at the NYC terminal also as I are heading out on my first cruise ever in March on the Jewel. Getting impatient!

So, the Gem is backing into dock? Hope so! I've spent extra for a AFT balcony. :)

Yes, they are. I check from time to time and look at the NYC terminal also as I are heading out on my first cruise ever in March on the Jewel. Getting impatient!

So, the Gem is backing into dock? Hope so! I've spent extra for a AFT balcony. :)

Either way you will be happy with the aft balcony :), but the Gem pulls in differently depending upon the port. In Port Canaveral it was backwards but in NY and Nassau it was forward.

My DD & hubby are on this trip. According to her before they boarded they received a notice that they will be getting to Nassau earlier and staying overnight for maintainence on the azipods.

LUCKY... I'd love to spend a night over in Nassau. Just an FYI, from what I hear after 5 PM its free to get into Atlantis. Was told by a bus driver, not sure if it was bs or not.

This is a webcam on the Gem:

http://www.ncl.com/shipcams/gemcam/fullsize.jpg?browser_popup=320x240

Maybe there is one for the ship that you will be on....

This is the Star's webcam. Not sure where she is...

http://www.ncl.com/shipcams/starcam/fullsize.jpg?browser_popup=320x240

12 days until I'm on the Gem!!! :D

The Gem still docked at Port Canaveral.....

Itinerary says she's to leave at 6:00:confused:....what's up??

No, the Gem arrived at 12Noon and left at 10pm as per scheduled itinerary. Maybe you are confusing it with the Nassau schedule.

LUCKY... I'd love to spend a night over in Nassau. Just an FYI, from what I hear after 5 PM its free to get into Atlantis. Was told by a bus driver, not sure if it was bs or not.

That used to be true ~ after 7:00 p.m. that is. We've gone on a few cruises where we've been docked overnight in Nassau and walked through The Dig for free. And, it used to be that we could at least walk part of it right near the restaurant for free anytime. However, when we were there last June, we couldn't get anywhere near it without showing an "Atlantis" guest card, which we didn't have. Guess Atlantis won't be getting any of our money from now on! All there is now is shopping and gambling.

So, I don't know if you can still get in there in the evening for free anymore.

Archived