Wraparound Aft View Question

zdcatc12

I am booked on the Triumph next March. I wanted a wrap-around so booked 7425. I noticed now that there is slim to no completely aft looking view space. I booked this cabin because it looked the biggest inside. Is there really that much aft view on Deck 6 or 8 to make it worth changing? Even on those, the aft space doesn't look any more than one chair wide.

I guess I am confused as to why you feel there is little to no aft-facing view on 7425 - the balcony is almost completely aft-facing. I found a photo of that on a popular deck plan site and it looks OK as far as rear-facing view. :confused:

I personally prefer the most aft view possible. But that's my opinion. Deck 6 will have the most aft but is over a lounge but looks like the corners are dead space but not 100% sure. On Deck 8 you will hear chairs on the lido deck. Since deck 7 is sandwiched between cabin decks, it should be nice a quiet. We had deck 6 on the Glory aft wrap over dead space and we heard NOTHING. But again, different class of ship. Deck 6 we could both sit full on aft.

I had that cabin on the Triumph and you have a wonderful aft-view. Plenty of room for 2 loungers facing aft. It's a lovely balcony and you will enjoy it!! My avatar picture was taken on that balcony :)

Thanks, I will keep it. I guess I shouldn't have second guessed myself!!

Thanks, I will keep it. I guess I shouldn't have second guessed myself!!

We are on deck 6 starboard and I'm constantly second guessing myself! Luckily, the aft wraps on 7 and 8 are booked. For a while, there was availability on 8 port, but I wanted to be starboard and have twin beds (not a queen bed as is in the deck 8 Victory aft wraps).

So no more second guessing for me because I'm NOT going to upgrade, even if they pay me, to a suite.

We are on deck 6 starboard and I'm constantly second guessing myself! Luckily, the aft wraps on 7 and 8 are booked. For a while, there was availability on 8 port, but I wanted to be starboard and have twin beds (not a queen bed as is in the deck 8 Victory aft wraps).

So no more second guessing for me because I'm NOT going to upgrade, even if they pay me, to a suite.

You will be VERY happy! If I had to choose a deck, definitely deck 6, without a doubt. You get the most full on aft space available out of all the wraps. I want to be able to sit directly aft and there is enough room for two to do it. On 7 you have none, on 8 it's virtually none. BUT we are all about the aft and don't care about the side. It's all what you are looking for. For us, we couldn't have picked a better cabin.

Archived