Room Service Menu in Veranda Cabin Marina

raerom

What is available on the room service menu in a B4 Veranda Cabin on Marina? Is it true that a full breakfast cannot be ordered?

A full hot breakfast cannot be ordered for the B4 category. However, you can order anything from the 24 hour menu for breakfast. So if you want a hot breakfast and don't mind steak then go for it.

There are salads, hamburgers, chicken, sandwiches, cheese and antipasta plates and pasta if I recall. The only items we ever ordered from the menu were the cheese and antipasta plates. We would snack on the plates after a long day in port to hold us to a late dinner. We never ordered a full meal.

I find it strange that you cannot have a hot breakfast in your room but can dine on a full hot meal at breakfast time by ordering from the 24 hour menu. It never made sense to me but that is the way it is.

This what we found out also - only breakfast in conceirge and up. We do not eat wheat so a continental breakfast rules out most foods for us! We needed omelete, bacon etc so upgraded. We love breakfast in our room - we use it as a sort of wake up call before a big day out on shore.

Archived