Oasis / Allure in Europe

Hi All. Does anyone know, or could make an educated guess, at whether Oasis and/or Allure is ever likely to cruise in Europe? I really don't have any desire to go to the Carribean, but would like to give the big ships a try

Based on their size, I doubt that most ports in Europe could accommodate either ship

I have no idea but would love to see them moved around! I LOVE both the Oasis & Allure. I have become spoiled to cruising in a CLS.:D I have decided to do the Oasis again in Sept. I enjoyed the entertainment so much I want to see it all again! But to have new & exciting ports would make it even better! Last time on her we did the eastern side & I did the western side on the Allure. (Although it didn't matter I've done all the ports multiple times) The ports really aren't the reason to sail on either ship. You should try one of them & if you're not interested in the Caribbean just stay on the ship! There will be MORE than enough to keep you entertained! I really think you would fall in love with them as well!!!;)

There is some speculation out there that they may do a very brief European season when it's time for them to go into dry-dock...since they may have to go back to Finland for dry-dock due to their size.

Makes sense.

So if this happens, is it likely 2015, 2016 or 2017?

Based on their size, I doubt that most ports in Europe could accommodate either ship

The new terminal about to open in Singapore has been built to easily accommodate an Oasis/Allue size ship.....Now wouldn't that be interesting ;)

Archived