My thoughts are with you

katiepe

I was referring to the tornados through Illinois, Missouri, Kansas and lower Indiana. Our news this evening was showing all the damage.

I guess it is the season..seems early to me.

By the calendar it is a little early, but the weather here in the midwest has been crazy so, anything can happen. The last two winters we got over 40 inches of snow - way too much and set records.

I think we've had 3 inches (so far) this whole winter, with the first significant snow this month (created a snow day for the kids, but that was just dumb on the school district's part).

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

There were several hotels hit in Branson, a town near there was hit pretty hard, and at least one death. The people of Missouri are a little leary about tornados after the F5 destruction in Joplin last May.

Awful what happened in MO today...:( Up here in Connecitcut, we are basically getting our first snowfall of the year.......:( Makes me LOVE my upcoming cruise on the Pride in April, even MORE!!!:D:D:D

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

There were several hotels hit in Branson, a town near there was hit pretty hard, and at least one death. The people of Missouri are a little leary about tornados after the F5 destruction in Joplin last May.

I was trying to say "Hey!" had not seen anyone on here from LS before! When I clicked on your thingy, it sent a friend request.... - did not mean to get that personal LOLOL

Sometimes I'm clicking too fast here -- not to say you couldn't be my CC Friend LOL

Thinking and caring about all the people today in the mid west States.

Yes and God bless the Red Cross...just heard they are all up and running, the last few years tornadoes and storms and floods have been astounding and humbling..Sarah

Sending my thoughts and prayers to all of you - I have been watching the news and can only imagine how this must be affecting you. We get blizzards and snow storms to rock your socks but nothing like this devastation. God speed.

Archived