More on Mexican crime

dakrewser

From the reputable travel site, Gadling:

"Early reports of the incident left the impression that the tourists were robbed by a group of armed men in the city of Puerto Vallarta. But those reports were soon corrected to reflect the fact that the incident actually occurred in a remote jungle area well outside the city and involved a lone gunman, not a gang."

From the reputable travel site, Gadling:

"Early reports of the incident left the impression that the tourists were robbed by a group of armed men in the city of Puerto Vallarta. But those reports were soon corrected to reflect the fact that the incident actually occurred in a remote jungle area well outside the city and involved a lone gunman, not a gang."

Thank You!!! I knew there had to be more to the original story and this confirms it!!

Definitely a remote area, in a location normally not taken to and not the normal time fram for the tour itself....... http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/02/carnival-cruise-guests-describe-robbery-mexico-puerto-vallarta.html I must say that I do have to "wonder" at the driver/tour guide..... JUST my own opinion, but smells funny to me...

Joanie

I must say that I do have to "wonder" at the driver/tour guide..... JUST my own opinion, but smells funny to me...

Joanie

That was the first thing my dh said when he heard about the story. Does seem very fishy.

Archived