Motel 6 Galveston

lspringman

Is anybody familiar with Motel 6 in Galveston? We may boo there just for one night before our cruise and leave our car parked there.

Do you kknow if the area is fairly safe?? I want my car to be there when we get back :-)

Because of spring break, hotel prices are insane, and Motel 6 is the best price we've found.

Thanks!!

Is anybody familiar with Motel 6 in Galveston? We may boo there just for one night before our cruise and leave our car parked there.

Do you kknow if the area is fairly safe?? I want my car to be there when we get back :-)

Because of spring break, hotel prices are insane, and Motel 6 is the best price we've found.

Thanks!!

Its on the highway..... on the way into town!

It's a motel with open parking lot.

Even if they have cameras and security, it does not mean something can't happen.

What do they have? Ask???

The other pay parking lots .....at least have fencing? Could have cameras? Could have security guards?

It's always a bet on the come! Anywhere! Any city! Any cruise!

We live here and have not heard of anything there! But who knows?

Crime is everywhere in any city!

We stayed there last year when we went on a cruise. We left 4 cars parked there they had us park them by the office. There was 21 of us going on the cruise so we dropped everyone off at the terminal and then parked the cars and had motel 6 call us a taxi for the drivers. If I remember right the taxi fare was about 20 dollars. The rooms were updated and they worked just fine for one night especially at 45 dollars a night when we had to have 6 rooms. The cars were fine when we got back.

Archived