NEW RCI My Coke Rewards

Hey folks. Yes, My Coke Rewards has restocked with RCI products. Some misc wallpapers, the digital Savor cook book and On Board Credit!!! BUT before you trip on yourself racing over to MCR, keep in mind it's ONLY for 2012 Bermuda sailings. Might I ask what the? :confused: Why can't it just be on any RCI cruise. Or at least any cruise for 7 days or more, or whatever??? WHY does it have to be ONLY bermuda?

Anyways, I hope some of you can use it. I know I can't. :(

Erika

Bummer, i have been holding out for a couple years for there to be more RCCL rewards and now this comes up. Even if it was for any sailing, it's not combinable with any crown and anchor discounts or booking on board bonuses - or pretty much anything it looks like.

Also in the fine print it says you can only redeem one certificate for onboard credit. I was hoping to be able to use them for any cruise and get the maximum amount I have in rewards points. Really disappointing!

:( I only have about 1200 points right now. I gave up waiting for the wine package to come back (I heard that was offered a couple years ago, I think) and spent points on a six-pack cooler and a sandwich grill (neither of which I've ever used :rolleyes: )

I don't know why they (RCI) are making these 'rewards' such a waste of time. Do they think people are saving up their points just to get a wallpaper? Okay, I don't expect them to give $500 off a cruise like when they first started, but can't they offer something people will actually use. Okay, maybe it's only $25 or $50 OBC, but make it for any sailing and combinable. We're gonna spend the money anyways, right? We were able to get the soda cards and use them ONCE. Would have been SO extremely thrilled to get that again. We don't ask much. You would think they could make people happy. Guess not.

Erika

(sorry, it's early, I'll stop venting now)

I have been waiting a couple of years for the soda package to come back. Have a good number of points. I use some of them to purchase magizines for myself and family members. Some onboard credits would be nice

It seems like it's really a joke about this campaign.....you need to drink 105 bottles of Coke in order to accrue enough points for a $25.00 card that is not combine able with other discounts. As usually, what looks good on the surface, does not look so appealing once you read the fine print.

Bermuda & Coca Cola have something to do w/ each other, I remember when I was in Bermuda via Celebrity, I think Coca Cola may have a factory or something in Bermuda, because on a tour, we got unlimited cans of coca cola, and I read the can, and I think it was bottled (canned) in Bermuda...Not 100% sure though about this, but I know the can of coke I got wasn't from the USA.

Archived