How soon should to book tampa hotel?

steff613

I got a good deal on hotwire...using better bidding website, you can be pretty sure which hotel you'll get if you use hotwire...worked for us.

so, I'd check hotwire now. If you do not find a deal you like now, go ahead a reserve a refundable, cancelable reservation somewhere now, even if it is not the bargain you hope for... then check for better deals every week or two until September.

Steff, I would book it soon. A lot of the popular pre cruise hotels fill up quick. We have sailed out of Tampa twice-----both times and October cruise. We booked March/April and both time got a good deal. The hotel even honored a big price drop that I saw on the web. Both times we stayed at the Holiday Inn Rocky Point and booked directly with the hotel. Great pre cruise hotel pkg that includes your shuttle pick up after the cruise.

I would book soon, you can always cancel if you find something else.

:):)

We are also going on the Legend in September and have already booked our flight and booked at the Tahitian Inn. Only thing left is to book a car since we are coming in Saturday. We are ready to go LOL

Kathy

Archived