Help with Posting Pictures

Hoping someone can help me out. I just got off the Navigator and would like to do a review with pictures included. I searched and found directions, but it doesn't work, and I've tried everything. I've uploaded all my pics to Shutterfly, tried copying/pasting into a new thread--nothing. I've tried copying/pasting the properties of the pic here as well, also nothing. I can't get the pics into the thread! What am I missing??

stacy...posting them from photobucket is MUCH easier.....did you look at the photo forum? i peeked but didn't see anyone who uses shutterfly....

i had the same prob with webshots...couldn't figure out how to do it.....

Ive experienced that you have to have the picture opened in your online picture storage. You cant use the thumbnail page.

If you have an Andoid phone I suggest Picasa, your pics will be accessible on your phones gallery as well.:D

Hoping someone can help me out. I just got off the Navigator and would like to do a review with pictures included. I searched and found directions, but it doesn't work, and I've tried everything. I've uploaded all my pics to Shutterfly, tried copying/pasting into a new thread--nothing. I've tried copying/pasting the properties of the pic here as well, also nothing. I can't get the pics into the thread! What am I missing??

I have both SF and PhotoBucket accounts, and they pretty much work the same.

After your pix are uploaded on either site, select one picture. If so desired, you can resize it. While having that one picture up on the site, put mouse pointer over it, right click, menu comes up, select copy.

Then come here, create a post, and within that post, when you select paste, your picture will be here.

Also, much info is available on the Photo Gallery section of CC.

Archived