FOS - The Crypt??

At the risk of sounding stoopud ... What is the room "The Crypt" on the Freedom of the Seas? I see it on the deck plan but can find no description. Thanks !!:(

The Crypt is a late-night club, where you can dance and have a drink.

If you like a loud, rockin party and dancing the night away then the Crypt is the place to be! The Crypt on the Freedom was by far the best night life I experienced on a cruise.

While the average age was about 21-30 years old, there were some older folks having just as much fun as the kids.:D ( I,m 41)

Note: Smoking upstairs only and no drinks on the dance floor.

I looked forward to going there every night!

It is surprising large...two floors. Very very loud!....maybe I am too old..lol.

That's funny...I was just thinking how small I thought it was.

Used to live in your neighborhood, but the way :)

That's funny...I was just thinking how small I thought it was.

Used to live in your neighborhood, but the way :)

Big, small, what's the difference? It's just a fun place to be!

It is big enough that you can go upstairs and look down at the dance floor from one floor above. there are two full bars as well as many tables and private little nooks to sit at.

Really a great time on the Freedom!!!!!!

Big, small, what's the difference? It's just a fun place to be!

It is big enough that you can go upstairs and look down at the dance floor from one floor above. there are two full bars as well as many tables and private little nooks to sit at.

Really a great time on the Freedom!!!!!!

Indeed!!! Didn't say it wasn't fun - just pointing out that what one person sees as big can be seen by another as...well...not so big, or crowded. It is a club though.

Have to say, we met one of the ship DJ's up at the Sky Bar before sail-away. Very cool guy! He did rotating gigs at The Crypt. My girlfriend is a DJ and expected that the music on board would be terrible. As we boarded the ship, they were playing a Slick Rick mix thing and she loved it! Turns out that was the DJ we met at the Sky Bar later that afternoon. Hey Jeff from Boston - nice work man! :D

Indeed!!! Didn't say it wasn't fun - just pointing out that what one person sees as big can be seen by another as...well...not so big, or crowded. It is a club though.

Have to say, we met one of the ship DJ's up at the Sky Bar before sail-away. Very cool guy! He did rotating gigs at The Crypt. My girlfriend is a DJ and expected that the music on board would be terrible. As we boarded the ship, they were playing a Slick Rick mix thing and she loved it! Turns out that was the DJ we met at the Sky Bar later that afternoon. Hey Jeff from Boston - nice work man! :D

Slick Rick the ruler!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Knock em out the box Rick!!!!!! :)

Archived