What cave tubing co's do NOT link feet/armpit?

We<3WDW

I know VIV does not. I understand cave-tubingdotcom now links by rope as well? Has anyone used dotcom recently that can verify this?

Thanks.

I have recently sent in a booking request for our cave tubing adventure with Cave Tubing R Us. Like VIV' date=' they also have the newer tubes that are linked/tied together.[/color']

I know VIV does not. I understand cave-tubingdotcom now links by rope as well? Has anyone used dotcom recently that can verify this?

Thanks.

just used cave-tubing. com and they do link you by ROPE... tube to tube

just used cave-tubing. com and they do link you by ROPE... tube to tube[/quote

Wonderful. Thanks. I had pretty much narrowed it down to VIV or dotcom and was leaning toward dotcom.

they were awesome!! im pregnant and the hike to the site, well i was slow,

they were patient with me, helped me etc, carried my tube. etc

great company ..

just used cave-tubing. com and they do link you by ROPE... tube to tube[/quote

Wonderful. Thanks. I had pretty much narrowed it down to VIV or dotcom and was leaning toward dotcom.

I just got back from an NCL cruise and I booked with VIV for 3 of us for cave tubing. I highly recommend them. They have the best tubes' date=' the guys are great. We had "Rock & Fabulus" as our guides. During the almost 1 hour drive from the port to the caves they gave an excellent tour and also during the 40 minute walk through the rain forrest.

They were patient and helpful with a couple of our slower hikers. They knew when our last tender time was and we were back with more than an hour to spare, never rushed during the hike or the tubing.

I booked in advance and learned that they rely on reservations since they do not "hang around" the port hoping for a booking.

Everyone in our van (13 total) from 2 different ships raved about the tour while we were walking back through the shops at the pier. [/color']

I just got back from an NCL cruise and I booked with VIV for 3 of us for cave tubing. I highly recommend them. They have the best tubes' date=' the guys are great. We had "Rock & Fabulus" as our guides. During the almost 1 hour drive from the port to the caves they gave an excellent tour and also during the 40 minute walk through the rain forrest.[/color']

They were patient and helpful with a couple of our slower hikers. They knew when our last tender time was and we were back with more than an hour to spare, never rushed during the hike or the tubing.

I booked in advance and learned that they rely on reservations since they do not "hang around" the port hoping for a booking.

Everyone in our van (13 total) from 2 different ships raved about the tour while we were walking back through the shops at the pier.

Thank you. I'm still going back & forth between VIV and .com. The only thing making me lean toward .com is lunch! I keep thinking we will be starving after tubing and it's a long ride back to the pier and ship. Did you have time for a big breakfast that morning or did you take snacks with you?

Thank you. I'm still going back & forth between VIV and .com. The only thing making me lean toward .com is lunch! I keep thinking we will be starving after tubing and it's a long ride back to the pier and ship. Did you have time for a big breakfast that morning or did you take snacks with you?

We had time for a big breakfast, our tender was around 8:30. I took 2 bottles of water (for the ride in the van), and some raisins. I was hungry (not starving) when we finished but I just ate when I was back on the ship. Most of our group just bought a beer or coke for the ride back.

they also have a place there on site to grab a snack before you start the hike

they take you to another area for tamales,

they were good,

and then you can purchase soda, drinks, chips...

i did take snacks , since im pregnant and i eat like every 2 hrs, i took the cookies from the mini bar/fridge and the snickers bars,

the tour guides gave me water on the bus but i had my own also

you can take the water on the tube with you,

just dont wear sunglasses, lost mine right away :(

fell right off my head LOL

i did take snacks ' date=' since im pregnant and i eat like every 2 hrs, i took the cookies from the mini bar/fridge and the snickers bars,

the tour guides gave me water on the bus but i had my own also

you can take the water on the tube with you,

just dont wear sunglasses, lost mine right away :(

fell right off my head LOL[/quote']

I learned about sunglasses the hard way too. So now I use one of those those straps that hang the glasses around my neck. I got it at a local surf shop so it's water-friendly and very comfortable.

I can definitely say that cavetubing R Us link by rope, tube to tube. Great company w/ very small group. Did it in Dec. Had a great time. I would say that the walk there is a bit rugged, where water shoes or tennis shoes that have thick soles.

Reggie's Tours www.regtourbz.com does not tie or link you together. They also specialize in smaller groups. We were there last month and it was just the 3 of us on our tour. Dennis was a great guide. We stopped for snacks and bottled water on the way to the caves and he took us to a great restaurant for lunch on our way back to the ship. Dennis was friendly, funny, and informative. It was like spending a day with an old friend.

I agree with VIV. Our guide (I wish I could remember his name) was awesome! We gave him a $60 tip for 6 of us because he was so great and never asked for a tip at all. Other people on different tours were so jealous of our tubes. It was so funny. VIV has the cadillac of tubes. Also with VIV you get more time in the river. On the hike our guide gave us so much information, I felt like I could survive in the jungle if I had to. Yeah right, 10 minutes without the guide and I would be crying like a baby.:eek:

Just returned from cavetubing.com March13, 2012. The professional manners and the payment after the experience goes to prove they are the best. The Banana leaf wrapped chicken tamale was then foil wrapped and was very sanitary, great flavor and clean facilities. I had a group of 14 that experienced every beer, liquor and snack possible during our lunch time. Nobody had anything stolen during our trip and all were very pleased. The street exit is directly located thru the restroom area @ terminal #1. The owner, Y. Roasado is standing right there. Like he said anything left on the bus is his personal reponsibilty and they make sure you are safe and secure in every manner possible. I can say that I returned with my Rado watch & $400 dollars that I left in the bus. Again we are repeat customers and very pleased with there effort, safety & level of equipment being used. In Belize these are the standard that everyone else attempts to be like. Always best regards, BRIFRO

Archived