M Class Balcony Partitions Question

Pompein

Does the partition between two balconies, open?

We have two next door cabins on Deck 9, AquaClass in Sept. Since cabins don't connect, hoping balconies might.

I phoned X, said that after Solsticizing they were maybe doing it, but maybe it's the AQ1 on 11?

I hope it is the AQ on 11 as we have two rooms there and it would be great to have one open balcony.

I recently sawa picture on CC with a comment showing that they do indeed open on deck 11 (don't know about deck 9). When are you sailing? We have two side-by-side on deck 11 on Summit on March 31st. I'll know by then!

I hope it is the AQ on 11 as we have two rooms there and it would be great to have one open balcony.

I found some pictures that indicate that the new aqua partions on 11 appear to be in 2 parts with the smaller part appearing to have a key for removal

as shown in the link below of stateroom 1100 balcony

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=32611187&postcount=57

This shot is 1130 balcony with the smaller portion removed providing access to 1138 balcony

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-mnm0eyEFS5U/Ty7FYiMKBOI/AAAAAAAAASo/glrKrFhdii8/s640/DSCN0639.JPG

The final shot below appears to show the same balcony with the removable part in place

430901_10150638759870879_92998025878_11234946_254481321_n.jpg.e3e0fc1fb2ecc645ba3c43e46342131d.jpg

Does the partition between two balconies, open?

We have two next door cabins on Deck 9, AquaClass in Sept. Since cabins don't connect, hoping balconies might.

I phoned X, said that after Solsticizing they were maybe doing it, but maybe it's the AQ1 on 11?

I believe the cabins on deck 9 are the existing cabins. Those balcony dividers were never designed to be opened, so I imagine that is still the case. Perhaps someone who has actually sailed in one of these cabins since the refit can advise.

Archived