COcoa beach

vanilaise

Most go to the beach by Ron Jons. You can take the ship's excursion, but I don't recommend it. When we were there last, there was a free shuttle, but if that's no longer around, there is another shuttle for about half of what the excursion will cost you pp.

We rented a car, and drove about 5 minutes here: http://www.jettyparkbeachandcampground.com/park_index

We were hoping to see manatee, but didn't. However, it was very nice, and uncrowded, not commercial.

just tell them to take you to Ron Jons, although I don't know if theres facilities on the beach but you can use the restrooms at Ron Jons or Cocoa Beach Surf Co before hand. Theres also Cocoa Beach Pier area that has food/drinks and facilities.

Just know it is the beach, its not fancy at Cocoa Beach...no fancy beach clubs with waiters or anything. Don't get me wrong, I love Cocoa Beach and own property there for my retirement but just so you know what the atmosphere is! enjoy!

There is a park ranger station just kitty corner from Ron John's parking lot. They have showers and bathrooms.

Both Ron Johns and one just north of them have t shirts and beach stuff. One across from the ranger stations rents wet suits boards and other beach gear. Lots of places to get food and drink, do not recall what you bring on the beach but there is sitting area's in the small parks there.

You walk off the ship and go through small overpass tunnel. There will be shuttle vans there that run day and night to the "ron John beach" $5 person and they may charge less for your kids. Enjoy no need to use NCL for this one.

Archived