carnival dream is an awesome ship

mcn101

Me my wife and our 3 kids and mother in law.were on the dreamthis past october and we all had a great time.we sailed the eastern carabbien. Cruise

We were never board at all.and the food and entertainment was great.my wife and I are going back on the dream in September. We booked a cove balcony and were kid free this time.we are so excited to go back on the dream.I can't understand all the negative post about the dream.people need to realize there is no such thing as a perfect vacation.lol happy cruising everyone

Me my wife and our 3 kids and mother in law.were on the dreamthis past october and we all had a great time.we sailed the eastern carabbien. Cruise

We were never board at all.and the food and entertainment was great.my wife and I are going back on the dream in September. We booked a cove balcony and were kid free this time.we are so excited to go back on the dream.I can't understand all the negative post about the dream.people need to realize there is no such thing as a perfect vacation.lol happy cruising everyone

Well, I can't say but next year I will be on the Dream. I hope she is a great ship, but I am sure I will have a ball!

Both of you have great cruises! You'll love the Dream.

We also love the Dream.....sailed in a cove balcony last July and we're headed back on the same cruise this November in another cove. This time we'll do excursions at each port to make the cruise a bit different from the last one.....can't wait!!! :D

I agree completely! I've been on the Dream twice, and they've been my 2 best cruises out of 10!!! What's crazy is that on this last Dream cruise, the biggest complaint that I was hearing from other people on that cruise was long buffet lines. But the buffet lines were the shortest I've seen on any cruise I've been on. I don't know what they were talking about. It seems that some people get something in mind that they expect to happen, and even if it doesn't happen, they are convinced that it did happen. It should've been one of the greatest trips of their lives, but they were just so determined to have a bad time. And they don't even realize that they are doing that. I've got 2 more cruises coming on the Dream's sister ships, and I would love to jump back on the Dream again at some point.

I get that the Dream just isn't the taste of some people. They prefer smaller ships. They want a quiet ship, with fewer activities going on. They would see the Dream as not being the best choice for them, but that doesn't make the ship a terrible ship.

We also love the Dream.....sailed in a cove balcony last July and we're headed back on the same cruise this November in another cove. This time we'll do excursions at each port to make the cruise a bit different from the last one.....can't wait!!! :D

Howdy, we're on the same cruise as you. Also booked a cove. Why don't you come over to the roll call? Cya on board

Will be going Nov. 3rd, which one are you on... have a cove balcony also.

I like the Dream, it is a beautiful ship and I have sailed upon her twice..but as the 1st ship in a new class it is a bit of a learning experience. There are always new things that are being tired and need to be worked out. If you like the dream you need to go on the Magic..which has obviously taken some of the lessons learned from the Dream and improved upon the experience..I expect the Breeze to be even more refined

Archived