Passport photos for visas Middle East

Bpos

We are sailing on Brilliance from Dubai to Rome soon.

Apparently ship organises visas for Egypt and perhaps one or two other ports of call.

Anyone know if you have to provide passport size photos to the ship to have the visas organised. We had to do this on a cruise on the Azamara Quest 12 months ago. And yet no one from that cruise line could give a definate answer to that question before we left. The ship's photographer made a lot of extra on that cruise.

Someone done this cruise before on Brilliance would love hear from you

In my biz travel days I always carried half a dozen passport photos just in case. Unfortunately they wouldn't pass today :)

In your case I'd bring them with me, they're cheap nowadays and it shouldn't be hard to find out how many each place requires then add a few for luck. That way you're covered.

(Nice place Perth tho' not been since 1979)

We are sailing on Brilliance from Dubai to Rome soon.

Apparently ship organises visas for Egypt and perhaps one or two other ports of call.

Anyone know if you have to provide passport size photos to the ship to have the visas organised. We had to do this on a cruise on the Azamara Quest 12 months ago. And yet no one from that cruise line could give a definate answer to that question before we left. The ship's photographer made a lot of extra on that cruise.

Someone done this cruise before on Brilliance would love hear from you

We sailed on Legend of the Seas from Dubai to Rome in 2009.

The ship arranged arranged visas for Jordan and Egypt. We did not have to supply photos.

Archived