Navagator of the sea's ?????

We are booked to be on the Navagator of the Sea's next March (2013) out of New Orelans...has anyone recently ( in the last couple of months) been on this ship...we sailed her back in 2004 when she was only a couple of yrs old...how does the ship look...assuming some minor wear and tear from being nin service all yr round.???? thanks in advance.

Just got off the 6 night Western Carib on Navigator. The ship is gorgeous, we really love the Voyager Class as it just never feels super crowded anywhere you go.

There is a little wear and tear visible...to me most noticeable was the mold stains (not actual mold, just stains where mold had been) in our JS bathroom, along with some rust there and rust on the balcony. But I tend to notice a LOT of little things like that, and even with noticing it, it didn't detract at all from our trip, which was wonderful. Thought all the common areas looked good and our room furniture was in good shape, as were the linens.

The crew was WONDERFUL on this ship, outstanding room steward and especially our dining staff were just the best we've had.

Just got off the 6 night Western Carib on Navigator. The ship is gorgeous, we really love the Voyager Class as it just never feels super crowded anywhere you go.

There is a little wear and tear visible...to me most noticeable was the mold stains (not actual mold, just stains where mold had been) in our JS bathroom, along with some rust there and rust on the balcony. But I tend to notice a LOT of little things like that, and even with noticing it, it didn't detract at all from our trip, which was wonderful. Thought all the common areas looked good and our room furniture was in good shape, as were the linens.

The crew was WONDERFUL on this ship, outstanding room steward and especially our dining staff were just the best we've had.

Glad to hear! I love the Navigator! :)

We'll be on her for a cool 9 night itinerary next Friday. Can't wait! We've been on Freedom and Monarch, and have loved both for very different reasons.

We'll post some pictures, but a few good threads on here with recent photos, just do a search

Was on the Navigator on 1/29, and I will agree with most everyone here! The crew was superior! I would say there are some run down aspects however - on the side of the ship there was a huge area where the paint was chipping off. On our balcony, almost the entire sliding door had paint missing and the actual balcony - near the railing was filthy. Covered in crumbs, stains and hair. Kinda gross. We didn't let it keep us down! We had an amazing trip!!

good news to hear that the NOS is still doing well except for a little wear and tear...i know RCCL does agreat job in keeping it's fleet clean and up to date...it would always amaze us when ever we would get to a port of call and the painters would be out there in the little dingy painting the side of the ship with their extended rollers...

good news to hear that the NOS is still doing well except for a little wear and tear...i know RCCL does agreat job in keeping it's fleet clean and up to date...it would always amaze us when ever we would get to a port of call and the painters would be out there in the little dingy painting the side of the ship with their extended rollers...

On NOS Jan. 15/12. I thought she was in great shape. Yep, I garee, little wear & tear hear and there but nothing to interfere with the trip.

They were painting in this manner at our Labadee stop. I took pics to show my non-cruising friends that maintenance never stops.

Have a great cruise!

Gayla 59 where are we stopping on the 3-9-2013 trip...i don't pay much attention to ports of calls...leave this up to my wife and he sister...i thought i heard her say that we were going to some where in Jamaica that we have never been to...ya maan

I have only sailed on 5 ships, RCI (Voyager), Celebrity (Millennium), Princess (Emerald and Island), and the Navigator, which is my favorite ship and crew of all. Next month I'll go on the Adventure, my 3rd Voyager class.

Gayla 59 where are we stopping on the 3-9-2013 trip...i don't pay much attention to ports of calls...leave this up to my wife and he sister...i thought i heard her say that we were going to some where in Jamaica that we have never been to...ya maan

I would say Grand Cayman, Cozumel and Falmouth.

How big are the pools (enough for laps?) the number of jaccuzis? The gym showers big enough? Number of eliptical machines in the gym? Is it crowded? Freeweights? Sorry for all the questions, im a fitness 'guy' :D

How big are the pools (enough for laps?) the number of jaccuzis? The gym showers big enough? Number of eliptical machines in the gym? Is it crowded? Freeweights? Sorry for all the questions, im a fitness 'guy' :D

Ha I am too that's a big factor for me when picking a ship. The pool area and solarium are plenty big for a ship of her size.

The gym is decent on Navigator, it's not quite as large as Freedom, but it's got enough freeweights and machines to hold you over until you get home.

The gym showers and steam room are awesome!

Archived