Beds on Spirit

My husband and I are booked on the 9/11/04 cruise to Alaska on NCL Spirit, cabin 90-something. The pictures look as if the two beds are twins, hence a king if put together. Will anyone confirm the bed size?

Also, is there a self-serve laundry aboard Spirit?

We are scheduled to sail on 8/21. In reading other reviews I have heard there are no self serve laundry facilities. We are also booked on the 9th floor in a balcony room and was told the 2 beds push together to make a king. I have read numerous complaints about the beds being extremely hard!

Hope this helps!

Cheri

We were in 9513, and there are two beds that I believe would push to gether to make a king, we left ours separate, the beds are very firm, but I would not say hard, I have an extra firm mattress at home that I would say is similar.

Till we sail on the Norwegian Spirit \Leo

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=228b22&cdt=2004;5;15;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

No self service laundry. No fridge either.

Bedding was different in each cabin. We had a nice fluffy duvet (11500), my sister had two sheets with a wool blanket sandwiched in the middle (deck 9 balcony), our friends had a flat duvet (10 doors away from my sister's cabin).

Major gripe about the beds is that they are low to the ground and have a supporting bar in the middle so we could not fit our empty suitcases underneath.

NH

Archived