ES Question # 4819

Yep.. another ES question...

What is the difference between submitting the form and calling carnival directly for credit? Is there a reason I would want to do one over the other?

Booked Early Saver.. and Final Payment is done. Cruise is not until end of Sept. Just curious because I have seen people say both...

Thanks !

You can call Carnival and the rep would tell you to fill out the ES form. I also have read where people said they called. Not sure we had the whole story since when I first started to book ES and didn't know better I called and was told to fill out the form and submit online.

You can call Carnival and the rep would tell you to fill out the ES form. I also have read where people said they called. Not sure we had the whole story since when I first started to book ES and didn't know better I called and was told to fill out the form and submit online.

ok I KNEW people had said that !! ( Glad I wasn't crazy. ) Thank you for clarifying !

ok I KNEW people had said that !! ( Glad I wasn't crazy. ) Thank you for clarifying !

??? He said dont call because they will just tell you to submit the form online.

The group that does the price drops cannot be called. You wouldnt be transferred to them if you call.

??? He said dont call because they will just tell you to submit the form online.

The group that does the price drops cannot be called. You wouldnt be transferred to them if you call.

I know.. but he ALSO said that he had seen people on the boards saying they had called to have it done..

I was saying I was glad I wasn't the only one who had seen that on the boards. :)

I know.. but he ALSO said that he had seen people on the boards saying they had called to have it done..

I was saying I was glad I wasn't the only one who had seen that on the boards. :)

?? I guess I dont get the difference in what he said and others said .. he said he didnt know better so he called, and was told to submit the form online.. i.e. it does no good to call.

Oh well .. I guess its all terminology.

The answer is still don't call. You cant do it over the phone.

?? I guess I dont get the difference in what he said and others said .. he said he didnt know better so he called, and was told to submit the form online.. i.e. it does no good to call.

Oh well .. I guess its all terminology.

The answer is still don't call. You cant do it over the phone.

I understood...thanks!:)

Archived