Room service on the Jewel

luckegirl5

Hello... This is the first time that we have booked a suite. We will be traveling on the NCL Jewel next Sat. In the Penthouse suite. I thought I read somewhere that if you have a suite you can order room service from any upscale restaurant. I'm also reading that only "cold" items are served for room service. Or is that just for breakfast?

Does anyone have any info on this? Can we really order from anywhere and anything????

Hello... This is the first time that we have booked a suite. We will be traveling on the NCL Jewel next Sat. In the Penthouse suite. I thought I read somewhere that if you have a suite you can order room service from any upscale restaurant. I'm also reading that only "cold" items are served for room service. Or is that just for breakfast?

Does anyone have any info on this? Can we really order from anywhere and anything????

I can't remember what the "only cold items" could be but yes, you can order pretty much anything from anywhere (cover fees apply when ordering from speciality restaurants, I'm pretty sure that Teppanyaki is off limits though). Just ask the butler to bring you the menus that you are interested in.

You enjoy a more extensive room service menu than us peons ;)

As the other poster said, you can also order from any specialty restaurant except Teppenyaki, all regular per person dining fees apply.

The suite breakfast menu has hot items as well.

Does anyone know if there is a room service menu online anywhere? Just curious

You can view the room service menu at the following link:

http://s636.photobucket.com/albums/uu87/johnql/Gem%20Cruise%20Jan%202012/Menus%20and%20price%20lists/

This is an album of most of the menus from my Jan 2012 Gem cruise, so you'll have to scroll through to find the room service menu.

Archived