My letter to Mr Hanrahan re: Summit 25 Feb

FastFreddie

Overall, we've have mostly good experiences with Celebrity. A bump here and there can be expected. Even with the "noro-lockdown" on our Dec 2011 cruise, things turned out OK.

My motto is " A bad day on a Celebrity Cruise, is better than a good day at home"

Doug

I wrote a letter and sent an email after my first cruise with Celebrity back in 2008. My late wife had just been diagnosed with very advanced brain cancer. We decided to take a trip that we never had been able to afford or have the time to do in the past. We did a 14 day cruise with the New England Canada itinerary. We were both 44, but with her advanced brain tumor, it was like she was in early stage alzheimers. She had good days and bad days. Anyway, I have never been more impressed with all of the staff from the person that booked us to our butler and room steward to the ship's doctor, and all the staff on the ship. I don't really want to go into the details, but because of the way we were treated, I will always be a Celebrity patron. I wrote them and told them so. That may be why I am so pro-Celebrity. But in my book, they have earned my respect.

Very well written, and I am sure he truly appreciates being informed of the excellent job they are doing on the Summit. We cruised for the first time on Celebrity last month on the Millennium, and we loved the experience. We will be back next jan. for 14 nights on the Eclipse. We have a RC booked for the fall, but may cancel that one, and take a Celebrity cruise instead!

Mr and Mrs ....

Thank you for your kind note. It is always to helpful to me to hear feedback. It is especially enjoyable when it is such positive feedback. I will be sure to share it with the Summit team. I know they will be pleased to hear you had such a good time. Admittedly, I am biased, but, I feel we have the best crew in the cruise industry.

Thanks again for sharing your feedback with me and thanks for choosing Celebrity.

Dan

Dan Hanrahan

President & CEO

Celebrity Cruises

Archived