It's getting confusing-Help!

LUV2TRAV3L

I'd like to start planning our excursions for TP on Oct. 11, 2005. (Marqueses) Princess has not even posted their's yet.(does anyone know when they will?) I prefer not to book with them, but might consider one or two. There is so much great info, but it's getting confusing to me. I'd like some input on these things:

Best place to do 4x4 (mountains, waterfalls, great scenery):

Best snorkeling or water activities (Sharks, helmet dives, etc.):

Best Motu picnic:

I think I've read about everyone's reviews, I just want to maximize my time. Also sometimes combination tours are good where you can do both land and water.

Thanks for your time!

Jen

I have not yet been to Tahiti, but here is what I found from reading everyone's reviews of the best excursions:

Papeete - Patrick's All Day Tour without Lunch $70

Huiahane - Marc's All Day Tour with Lunch $80

Raiatea - Bruno's All Day Tour with Lunch $120 (expensive, but I heard it was well worth it)

Bora Bora - Into To Scuba - only excursion booked with Princess $79

I think for Rarontonga, if you are going to book a excursion its best to book it through Princess because sometimes they might not dock at that islands.

Hope this helps, like I said, I haven't been there yet, but this is my agenda. I think in Rarotanga if we make it, we want to rent a scootcar and drive around the island and go to Muri Beach

I'm booked on 9/21 and just noticed excursions for our trip available through Princess this week. we booked the intro scuba and a horseback riding tour. Other than that, I think we'll wing it depending on the day.

Archived