Disney resort to Port and back to MCO

createmem

Sorry if someone has recently asked this question, but I searched and couldn't find anything that related to my issue.

We will be coming to MCO 5 days before our cruise date to stay at one of the Disney resorts and spend time on property. Last time I did this and cruised with Disney, I was able to book my hotel, cruise and transportation all together with Disney. But that was 10 years ago, and things have changed.

So I thought I could just book transfers with Disney, to go from the resort to ship, and then back to the airport after our cruise. I cannot find any information on costs etc. Am I better off with a car service (there are 3 of us) or should I call Disney about the transfers?

Thanks for your help!

Sorry if someone has recently asked this question, but I searched and couldn't find anything that related to my issue.

We will be coming to MCO 5 days before our cruise date to stay at one of the Disney resorts and spend time on property. Last time I did this and cruised with Disney, I was able to book my hotel, cruise and transportation all together with Disney. But that was 10 years ago, and things have changed.

So I thought I could just book transfers with Disney, to go from the resort to ship, and then back to the airport after our cruise. I cannot find any information on costs etc. Am I better off with a car service (there are 3 of us) or should I call Disney about the transfers?

Thanks for your help!

Transfers from resort to port & port to airport are $35 per person, each leg. As to whether you're better off with a car service or not, it's your call.

Personally, I prefer the DCL transfers, I don't have to drive in an unfamiliar area, and they handle my bags from my room at the resort to the room on the ship. They also run Disney cartoons on the bus, keeping the little ones (as well as some of us big ones) occupied.

If you want to add the transfers, just call DCL.

:)

Thats exactly the information I couldn't find. I would rather not have to deal with a private car service and the issues that come with that. Do you know if I have to wait until I am fully paid to book the transfers or if I can add them at any time?

Thanks so much!

Thats exactly the information I couldn't find. I would rather not have to deal with a private car service and the issues that come with that. Do you know if I have to wait until I am fully paid to book the transfers or if I can add them at any time?

Thanks so much!

You can add them at any time.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived