Splendor 3/25 "Live From" or Photo Review

cdamion

What would you guys rather see from Splendor 3/25:

A) A 'Live From' Splendor with no pics live, but pics uploaded when I return?

-or-

B) A trip report/review with photos once I return?

-or-

C) A "worst cruise ever" review because of something major happening, like I received a fork with a water spot on it?

-or-

D) Nothing - 'leave us alone'?

I'm down for A or B but think that B would be most convenient for you, unless something truly fabulous or exciting happens then A for sure !!!!

We are sailing on 4/15 and can't wait, everyday I am checking to see if we have our cabin assignment yet since we upgraded from interior spa to 8B GTY, My PVP said we might not know until 7 to 14 days out and then she teased me by saying that there was still an aft wrap available and that you never know what you could get. I don't care because as long as we have the balcony I know we will be happy.

Here is a previous 'live from' and a previous trip report with pics so you can be informed voters:

Caribbean Princess 'Live From' and subsequent photos (12/09):

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1318291

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1322488

Majesty of the Seas trip report with pics (6/11):

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1436734

I have to laugh because in the Caribbean Princess 'live from' I wrote that there were a lot of kids on board - more than usual for the off-season. The number of kids? 150

How many kids are on Splendor for my upcoming spring break cruise (per somebody on the roll call)? 783 'gulp' (two of them are mine).

Both B and C!! Don't do A... take that time for yourself to enjoy. Plus you won't want to pay those ship internet fees and wait wait wait for the slow internet to load.

Have a great cruise!! Let us all know how it goes when you get back.

I vote...

B) A trip report/review with photos once I return!!

Don't waste precious cruise time using the sloooow and expensive ship Internet!! Have a wonderful time and forget about CC for a few days!! We will still be here when you return! :D

I have a dry sense of humor and could have a lot of fun with 'C'. I have posted a couple things on here in the past that got people worked up because they took me seriously - even when I put a disclaimer on the bottom that I was being sarcastic.

Archived