Complimentary Cruise

BristolGolfer

Also how many Carnival shares are required for how much cabin credit?

Thanks in advance.

Not sure on your first question - there are many others out there with longer sailing histories who will be able to answer. We've only done about 35 so far!

On the shares you need 100 Carnival - either NYSE quoted Carnival Corp or London SE quoted Carnival plc - for OBC. Current price around £20 or $30 each. OBC varies depending on whether you are travelling on a US brand (Seabourn, Holland America etc) or a UK brand (Cunard etc).

Less than 6 days £25 or $50; 7-13 days £50 or $100; 14 days or more £125 or $250.

This OBC CAN be used in combination with others such as Referral credit or travel agent discount OBC.

I've just processed mine for forthcoming cruise - scanned a copy of share certificate and emailed to Seabourn Club who confirmed same day - and my T/A has also confirmed it has been added to account.

Go to http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit for full details.

I can answer the other bit - you get 7 days free for 140 days cruised, at the level of suite you have most often been in; or you can save it up and have 14 days for 250 days cruised. Unless the rules have changed very recently.

Again - thanks.

Our next cruise on the Quest World Cruise In January (Fort L to Singapore) will take us over 250 so we'll wait and probably take a late summer Med cruise as I don't think the comp cruises include air and for us in the UK Easyjet etc are good value for 1 to 4 hour flights.

Again - thanks.

Our next cruise on the Quest World Cruise In January (Fort L to Singapore) will take us over 250 so we'll wait and probably take a late summer Med cruise as I don't think the comp cruises include air and for us in the UK Easyjet etc are good value for 1 to 4 hour flights.

You are right, they do not include flights and transfers. Forgot to mention that.:)

I have combined my second 'Loyalty Cruise' with the Pride itinerary which used to be called the Harbors of Europe. It goes from Dover to Lisbon for two weeks and I added the week from Lisbon to Barcelona. I am looking forward to it.

Archived