IE and useless info 2

ekco

so want to on that cruise, woulkd have been lovely as its our 25th anniversary on the 4th but have to serve fish and chips instead.

no phone call last night probably due to the fact that shes building up quite a phone bill as cant change her tarrif till next month, good old bank of mum and dad to the help i feel:rolleyes:

whats the weather like in suffolk today RR. cooler here and a little breezy today.

whats the weather like in suffolk today RR. cooler here and a little breezy today.

Probably the same as we are only 40 miles apart :p.

Now getting ready to go to footie..only 6 more cup finals until we are promoted to the Ryman Premier Division, fingers and legs crossed 7 points clear and 6 games left? big big game today v Redbridge (London) all roads lead to Leiston, I see Gt Yarmouth got relegated last week from the Ridgeons Premier league. Can't remember if I'm sponsoring the game today or if it's the next home game...will find out when I go across @ 14:00 and they ask for some money :D

As for your Daughters phone calls, when @ sea they only have the satellite phone system and it costs a fortune..I should know lol..year before last left my phone on roaming :mad:.

enjoy yoyr footie then. i cant stand the game but have to endure as hubby a fan well he supports ipswich( if yoyu can call them a football team LOL)

hopefully shes turned all roaming off on her mobi. We've done 2 cruise holidays before so hopefully she should know but as i said before she is the blonde one.

hope they dont sting you too much for funds thentoday

Nope..it's only six days and counting down until you go ;)

I can't wait. We've spent the whole weekend collating all sorts of financial information for the taxman as they put OH's final payment on emergency tax and now no employer. Tax forms!! Grrr!:mad:

Jan

Archived