Splendor pictures

hannahsmomtoo

I have another thread polling people about whether they want a photo review or a 'live from'.

Either way, yes there will be pictures (another obsession). My last photo review was a 3-day Majesty cruise in June - I took something over 800 pictures.

On Princess a couple years ago I took something like 2400 pictures. It is to the point that sometimes I force myself to leave the camera behind.

Splendor is a picture-taking cruise though.

Why not do BOTH, cd.:D

Would love to get one more in on this beauty before she leaves for NYC. Maybe November or December. :)

If anyone has pictures of the Splendor... pictures of themselves on the Splendor.. pictures of the Splendor at a port... pictures of their cousin's exwife on the Splendor.. pictures of something that LOOKS like the Splendor.. I would be thrilled to see them.

I am obsessed. I can't stop. and I think I have exhausted google! :D

On my WEBSHOTS site below I have pics of TWO combined cruises on the SPLENDOR. I had VIP boarding so many are clear shots without all the paxs in the way. Enjoy. A first cruise is without a doubt the most memorable.:)

On my WEBSHOTS site below I have pics of TWO combined cruises on the SPLENDOR. I had VIP boarding so many are clear shots without all the paxs in the way. Enjoy. A first cruise is without a doubt the most memorable.:)

You, Sir will be my new time killer ! Thank you !!!:D

Welldone60: I think that is the nicest picture I have seen of Splendor!!!!

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you

I think I'm gonna steal it for my screensaver!! :D

No need to steal it, you are welcome to take it.

A guy named Jim Zim does some GREAT reviews on his cruises. Check out his Splendor review, with lots of great pictures.

http://www.zimfamilycockers.com/CarnivalSplendorCruise.html

Thanks for sharing this link evielf!:D

I'm sailing on the Splendor on Apr. 8th and I'm devouring all the info on this Zim's thread. I'll have to send him an e-mail tomorrow to let him know how much I'm enjoying his review. It's awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
I have another thread polling people about whether they want a photo review or a 'live from'.

Either way, yes there will be pictures (another obsession). My last photo review was a 3-day Majesty cruise in June - I took something over 800 pictures.

On Princess a couple years ago I took something like 2400 pictures. It is to the point that sometimes I force myself to leave the camera behind.

Splendor is a picture-taking cruise though.

:D I'm a scrapbooker, and DH takes the photos, which doesn't really work out because he takes WAY too many photos, and I have a hard time figuring which ones to eliminate. I rarely take photos that I don't plan on putting in my scrapbook.

Glad I found this thread. We're going on 4/8. I'm glad to be able to go but not sure if I'm going to like the Spring Break crowd, but the photos put me in a much better mood.

Loved the Splendor this past January... booked again for 2013. Here is a link to our video. Enjoy :)

Great vid.

Looks like your cabin was one of the L shaped with the longer balcony? If so was it port side and which deck?

We have got cabin 7434 the L shaped cabin port side Empress deck for our next cruise in June and there isnt many pics of these L shaped Balcony cabins

so was good to see the inside.

Den

Great vid.

Looks like your cabin was one of the L shaped with the longer balcony? If so was it port side and which deck?

We have got cabin 7434 the L shaped cabin port side Empress deck for our next cruise in June and there isnt many pics of these L shaped Balcony cabins

so was good to see the inside.

Den

Our cabin was #6448 Upper Deck Aft (Port Side). We LOVED the L-shaped cabin and the extra long balcony... especially for the 8A price ;) Unlike every other balcony cabin we've been in, the bed faces the windows (instead of the windows being to the right/left of the bed)... the only down side was getting used to the aft motion of the ship with the bed this direction... you sort of feel an up, down and around effect! LOL

You will love the cabin!

Archived