San Francisco Private Tours

Jon54

We are on a Princess cruise that sails from LA up to Vancouver. I tried to book two different excursions out of San Fran today and they are both full. Are there private tours that we should consider? I guess we could take a cab to Sausolito but what about the Wine Country?

we live on west coast and travel to San Francisco often. One of the most enjoyable tours, and by far the most informative tour was on Mr. toads tours..they have old fashion cars, and they take you all over San Francisco, the narrators are very well informed and very funny, narration and information is incredible. We are in no way associated with this tour other than we loved it!

http://mrtoadstours.com/

We are on a Princess cruise that sails from LA up to Vancouver. I tried to book two different excursions out of San Fran today and they are both full. Are there private tours that we should consider? I guess we could take a cab to Sausolito but what about the Wine Country?

I would suggest either taking a segway tour or an architecture walking tour. You might think a segway tour is kind of goofy, but I had a blast. And if you get a knowledgeable tour guide you will learn a ton about the city.

I'm some what of a history buff so I really enjoyed the architecture tour. It was really neat to learn about why the buildings were so different in each district. Our guide was incredibly flexible and catered the tour to the specific areas that we wanted to see.

Archived